12 Beiträge
cherylklein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
cherylklein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
cherylklein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE COUNTER - LOVE THE KITCHEN LAYOUT
    1 Kommentar
cherylklein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
i love the kitchen, what is the color of the cabinets and countertop - I have been considering changing my outdated oak cabinets to a off white painted cabinet and looking for a soft look.
    1 Kommentar
cherylklein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
cherylklein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
cherylklein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what kind of bulb does this light use. - I see that it takes a 50W bulb but I am not sure what type of bulb it is
    1 Kommentar
cherylklein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the name and color of the backspash tile? thank you. - I have purchased chakra bege quartz for a bathroom vanity and having difficulty finding a tile that works. I would appreciate any guidance ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
cherylklein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I checked on We Got Lites and could not find it on site. - Is Chrome the only finish that it comes in thank you. Cheryl K.
    Kommentar
cherylklein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...