309 Beiträge
chezron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Lachman Residence-- Where are the native plants? - The Lachman Residence-- Where are the native plants? I don't see any.
    Kommentar
chezron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What chairs are these? - Where can I find these chairs?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
chezron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
chezron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rose foliage bleached white - This is normally a red rose, but it sprouts weird white-leaved stems with pink roses. Is this a virus? Thank you very much! I am in Campbell... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
chezron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the wall treatment? - What is the wall treatment?
    1 Kommentar
chezron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Did you change the tile roof? - Did you change the tile roof? It doesn't look as red.
    1 Kommentar
chezron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for giving this home curb appeal - Midwestern ranch. I would really like a modern vibe with plantings and curb appeal. Any advice for me?
    4 Kommentare
chezron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Want to give this ranch-style home a Mid-Century Contemporary flair - What can I do with paint, detail, and plants to give this house a Mid-Century Contemporary flair with curb appeal? Thank you. This home is i... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
chezron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Forever and Ever Red' in acidic soil - Does Hydrangea macrophylla 'Forever and Ever Red' stay red in acidic soil? Do any Hydrangea macrophylla stay red in acidic soil?
    4 Kommentare
chezron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What three trees did you use in the front of the house? - What three trees did you use in the front of the house?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...