39 Beiträge
chiefneil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
KAW: Macarons! - When asked if I like cooking, I always reply, "Not really, but I like eating." Along that vein, I've taken a liking to macarons la... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
chiefneil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mmmm bacon - People sometimes ask me if I like to cook when they hear about something I made recently. I always reply, "Not really, but I like to ea... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
chiefneil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dishwasher draining question - I noticed that water is completely draining from my Asko DW. The water that gets left behind is pretty dirty and it's not great to think tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
chiefneil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thanks to that knife thread... - I decided to buy a new knife! I have a perfectly fine 8" Wustof, and DW has a 6" Henckels. But Father's Day and my birthday rolled... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
chiefneil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My TP cabinet project w/photos - Off-topic for the kitchen forum, but I know you guys appreciate nice cabinetry and the intricacies of wood staining/finishing, so I thought ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
chiefneil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repair of older central air unit - I had an a/c guy out recently to look at an air handler up in the attic that was leaking. He said the coils were heavily rusted and the inne... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
chiefneil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More leaking windows - I can't decide if this is due to the oft-mentioned flashing issues, or actual defective windows. The window rep is coming out in a couple da... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
chiefneil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I cover the firebox? - I want to put a surround and mantle on my fireplace but I don't have a lot of space to the sides, so I was wondering if I can have the side ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
chiefneil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does the garage count? - I posted this over on the building forum, but thought there might be some interest here as well. I'm not sure if garage flooring counts as &... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
chiefneil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My new garage floor - I thought some of you might like to see my latest project. I've been slowing working on the house since moving in three years ago, and final... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...