15 Beiträge
chinlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
chinlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
chinlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
chinlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adore this Bathroom-Beautiful! Sizing please:) - I love this bathroom great Job!. Could you give me measurements of the room size as well as the Bath model and Brand. Mush appreciated. Its ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
chinlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your work it looks so clean, but warm at the same time. En suite? - I'm trying to work out if we can fit an en-suite in an our existing Bedroom and noticed the window coverings going up to the wall separating... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
chinlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I fit an Ensuite Bathroom in my Bedroom? - We are a family of three with 1 bathroom/3 Bedrooms in a small 60's house. Our daughter is a young teen and we feel we all need a bit more p... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
chinlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your work-always. Slatted seat??many thanks. - Can you tell me how the slatted seat is attached to the garden bed and the wood type? Also did it have to be built into the garden bed at bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
chinlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
chinlin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love your gardens they are amazing- this is one of my favorites ! - Hi what aspect does this garden have? and also can you please tell me the approximate measurements? Thanks so much.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...