4 Beiträge
chins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with open space right next to the front door - Our front door opens to the living room and there is a dead space right next to it, with three openings one which leads to the dining area a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
chins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Main door opens into living room - I have the main door opening into the living room . I want to create some kind if a foyer area do there is some warmth when somebody comes i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
chins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entryway rearrange - Our main door opens into the living room and the area tends to get messy . Any suggestions on how to add some warmth and appeal there
    8 Kommentare
chins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen help - I have a kitchen pantry to the left of the kitchen and some upper cabinets there, this is a about 5 feet away from the counter area... I wan... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare