14 Beiträge
Patrice C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor tile - I really like the floor tile. Can you tell me what it is? Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
Patrice C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the sofa. - Where can I find it.? Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
Patrice C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this buffet - Can you tell me about this buffet. thanks.
    1 Kommentar
Patrice C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like the color of the wall and cabinet - Can you tell me the color paint that you used on it. Thanks.
    Kommentar
Patrice C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Patrice C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like the chairs. - Can you tell me about them.
    Kommentar
Patrice C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the wall paper on the ceiling. - Can you tell me what brand/style it is?
    1 Kommentar
Patrice C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does it come with a sink? - I want to know if it comes with a sink.
    1 Kommentar
Patrice C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Patrice C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the rug - where is the rug from?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...