1135 Beiträge
chisue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A Pleasant Series to Stream - We're enjoying an older PBS presentation "The House of Elliot". Two's sisters left peniless by a philandering father have to suppo... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
chisue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When Our 'Kids' Are Middle-Aged - Oh, wow. My bouncing baby boy (54) needs both knees replaced. Why I am I so surprised? Seems like only yesterday that he sprained one knee p... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
chisue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carry-On Discussion - A radio program discussion seemed right for the KT. A woman complained that no one helps her stow her carry-on unless she can catch the eye ... Lesen Sie mehr
    42 Kommentare
chisue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Book Your Painter - If you are keeping your house comfortable with a humidifier, this prolonged cold makes it impossible to keep window sills dry. The drywall a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
chisue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Don't Want to Be 'Drama Queen' - You are so wonderfully supportiveb. Now I'm feeling *embarrassed* because there is some good news. Maybe this is a normal up and down nature... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
chisue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any Advice on Prescription Pain Relief (Buprenorphine)? - I'm asking this on the remote possibility that someone has been down this road with pain relief. I have severe back pain as a result of the... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
chisue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Do You Know About Palliative Care and Hospice? - I've had eight years of life post diagnosis thanks to infusions against Multiple Myeloma. Now though, I'm out of options. The myeloma lesio... Lesen Sie mehr
    49 Kommentare
chisue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New-to-Me Cardiology Alert - Your systolic BP should not vary by 20 points between lying down and standing up. If it does, you need to see an electro-physiology doctor t... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
chisue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Christmas Elf Ideas - Here are some small things I know I would like: A lightweight fabric eye mask for napping. A heavy terrycloth Ritz potholder or two. All-wo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
chisue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hooray for Plumbers! - Late Friday afternoon I discovered a clog in the smaller of my two kitchen sinks. DH tried the plunger -- couldn't get enough purchase to do... Lesen Sie mehr
    94 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...