9 Beiträge
CW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping design help needed! - I need to submit a plan to our city for approval for a xeriscape front lawn, but I’m having a hard time laying it out. It’s difficult to fi... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
CW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping advice needed - I’m trying to layout a plan to get a quote from my landscaper, but I can’t decide if this is too boring. The back of the lot faces south to... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
CW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help to settle an argument about kitchen lighting layout - Hey everyone, I need help for our kitchen lighting plan. I have been reading up on lighting layout, and I think the recessed lights should ... Jetzt abstimmen
    12 Kommentare    21 Stimmen
CW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinions on removing an ensuite powder room - We are doing some renovations and are debating on removing a small windowless powder room in our master bedroom. We've lived here 7 years a... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
CW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting handrails, need a durable finish - Hello, A couple years ago I painted my stair handrails with SW ProClassic latex. The paint is now gummy, I'm guessing from washing and/or ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
CW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
CW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
CW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
CW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar