17 Beiträge
Chris0333 WI zone 5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Limoncello started - I zested and juiced my 5 Villafranca lemons and 5 Meyer lemons and started home made limoncello last night. Now I wait.
3 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
Chris0333 WI zone 5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Harris Citrus sent CLM infested tree - I am devestated. I have never had any trees with CLM. Thank goodness I quarantine new trees. Now my instinct is to burn the tree....
    21 Kommentare
Chris0333 WI zone 5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My first home grown Chinese grapefruit! - I decided to go ahead and harvest the only Chinese grapefruit I allowed my tree to grow. The tree is just at 3ish years old. Nice melon unde... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Chris0333 WI zone 5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My garden has the "dirt pile of life". - Background: My SO was working on making walkways in the main vegetable/berries garden but he had to travel for work a ton this year. There i... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Chris0333 WI zone 5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Variegated Pink Lemon - This tree is beautiful. Pot got partially knocked off stand in the storms, but other than a slight lean, it's still growing. Beautiful flush... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Chris0333 WI zone 5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Persian lime produced and I never saw flowers! - Have not been able to get outside for a little over a week because of all the storms. Went outside to access damage and these were already f... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Chris0333 WI zone 5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
They are here! My newest trees...Laura your fault :) - New Zealand Lemonade Australian Finger Lime (I have a red one from Logee's already) Indio Mandarinquat Centennial Variegated Kumquat Pomona ... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
Chris0333 WI zone 5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My trees from Logee's are here! - First purchase from them. I found it odd that they packed all 3 trees in one box. Then again shipping was cheap compared to FW (most of my c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Chris0333 WI zone 5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Search function? - What happened to the search function?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Chris0333 WI zone 5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many trees do you have? - Hi All! I have been a long time member of these forums, but am mostly a lurker. I have learned a ton from reading your posts so thank you! i... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    53 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...