23 Beiträge
chris_pools hat eine Diskussion gestartet
who is the handrail manufacturer? - Love the modern handrails
    Kommentar
chris_pools hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color green are those kitchen cabinets! - Picking a green paint color for my kitchen update is proving to very a difficult decision. My kitchen is north facing and I have a busy exis... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
chris_pools hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door color? - What color did you use on the door? Love it
    Kommentar
chris_pools hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yellow door color please? - Love the more subtle yellow color on the door. What is it?
    Kommentar
chris_pools hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
chris_pools hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
chris_pools hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet color? - I love this color you used on cabinets...details please?
    1 Kommentar
chris_pools hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shelf color? - I want to paint my cabinets this color... Pls share! Thanks so much!
    Kommentar
chris_pools hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash? - Can I get details of this unique backsplash? Really like the texture.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
chris_pools hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash? - Please give details of this gorgeous and unusual backsplash
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...