4 Beiträge
Christopher Tatum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
baseboard molding and trim - My wife and I are buying a home from a builder in Little Elm, TX and though its a quality builder their price point is low, so the finishes ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Christopher Tatum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much? - Been looking at homes in North Dallas and a lot of them have this same kitchen lay out. My wife and I want to remodel what ever we buy to mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Christopher Tatum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much? - Assuming there were no structual changes, how much would a remodel like this cost in North Dallas (minus the top of the line appliances that... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Christopher Tatum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should we hire an Interior Designer? - My wife and I are going to be purchasing a resale home in North Dallas sometime this year, because we want more control over the design of t... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare    18 Stimmen