4 Beiträge
chriskellar1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this come in Black only? - I'm looking for same style, price and size but not in black.
    1 Kommentar
chriskellar1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you put a credenza next to an executive desk? - My husband would like a L shaped desk for more work space but I found a beautiful credenza and executive desk that I would like to buy. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
chriskellar1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does it have a switch on the light? - I'm looking for a light that DOES NOT switch on my a wall switch or cord.
    2 Kommentare
chriskellar1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with kitchen appliances - redoing a kitchen in a highend rental, beachfront and international. I don't want to go too highend with appliances but want a mid range. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare