81 Beiträge
chrisstack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    34 Kommentare
chrisstack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have to choose between two rugs and a change for coffee/end table. - I want to change my living room tables, now now I would like square or round tables . I have a small table between living room c... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
chrisstack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
chrisstack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Time for something new - I have an off white sofa. My two chairs was upholstered in beige but it’s like a light taupe. Trying to decide what kind of area rug. I p... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
chrisstack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need to have an area rug - I have a living room/dining room combination. In the living room area, I have an off white sofa and two light taupe/beige chairs. I don’t kn... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
chrisstack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have Ethan Allen traditional chairs for the dining room - The dining chairs are very comfortable, how can I make them look contemporary. Is there a way?
    17 Kommentare
chrisstack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Area rug for my living room - I have a dining room and a living room, one big room. I am working on my living room rug. I need 10.4x 10.4 because I want my end table to b... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
chrisstack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just one more time! Chairs - I have my sofa (off white) I need to upholster my chairs, I only posted one chair. I can't seem to find the right fabrics, and some so exp... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    75 Kommentare
chrisstack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Taylor King or Sherrill? - Do you know which make is made better for living room chairs, Taylor King or Sherrill.
    2 Kommentare
chrisstack hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which companies make durable living room chairs - Which living room chairs are made well? The workmanship is so awful now. Any suggestions?
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...