16 Beiträge
Chris Welch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall material - Is this a wallpaper or real leather? Where can I find it? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Chris Welch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door supplier - Could you tell me where you got this door? I know there are antiques just like this but this looks brand new. Also what is the wood species,... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Chris Welch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mantel material - Could you tell me what species of wood this is also, what kind of stain/finish is on it. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Chris Welch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The exact doors used - Could you also supply me with the model and manufacturer of these doors? I am looking to have these exact 3 over 3 doors in my home. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Chris Welch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pocket window - Hi I am looking to install the same window you have here, could you please supply me with your manufacturer? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Chris Welch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plans please? - Your firm has done a great job with this home from the few pictures, I myself have an authentic Greek Revival and I was wondering if you had... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Chris Welch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Old side table - I have this small table I use as a night stand that is maybe from the late 1800's considering it uses flat head screws for construction. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Chris Welch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor - What type of wood is the floor? Stain? Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Chris Welch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink - Where did you purchase this sink? Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Chris Welch hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height - What is the ceiling height, who crafted the mantel and what is the color? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...