22 Beiträge
Yanni Yoshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen table setting - Hi. I’m not sure where to go with my table. I have two kids a teenager and a 9 yr old so I don’t want anything too fancy but I am need of a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
Yanni Yoshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fire place dilemma - What should I do here??? Would a clock or pic be better? Flowers or something in vase?? I like both vases but I can’t decide..
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Yanni Yoshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color paint is this??? - Please tell me the paint color!!??
    Kommentar
Yanni Yoshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Short mirror - Is the mirror too short or no?? Should I have a taller mirror?
    23 Kommentare
Yanni Yoshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Server - Any decorative ideas for this server? Colors, pics, lamps or not??? Please help.
2 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
Yanni Yoshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bedroom - Not sure if I chose the right comforter or pillows?? Please help on best color for this bed and color of pillows. I would like to have more ... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Yanni Yoshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall art needs company - Any suggestions that will complement the picture? New pic?
    14 Kommentare
Yanni Yoshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room - Is it ok to just have napkins and placemats? White napkins ok or Cream ? Centerpiece suggestions?
    12 Kommentare
Yanni Yoshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mantle - Need some help with my mantle.. looks a little sad??
    15 Kommentare
Yanni Yoshi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master room - Someone please send me some ideas for a comforter. Looking for something more modern. The wall piece above it can go!
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...