6 Beiträge
Christina Lynn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room Curtains - Hi! Just bought a new home and I'm looking for suggestions on drapes! This home has a totally different feel than our previous smaller ranch... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Christina Lynn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Purple Clematis-type flower? - Hi all! Discovered this interesting plant on a walk through my neighborhood one evening and have had a hard time identifying it! The greenis... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Christina Lynn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Afraid of color! Please help! - I built these shelves, which definitely need some major styling/tweaking, but they're soooo boring. My living room has very little natural l... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Christina Lynn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artwork - Hi, I always come back to this room - and its the art that makes it amazing! Is this a custom piece or could you point me towards the artist... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Christina Lynn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awkward Boring Living Room - Ideas?? - Hello! Okay, so I found this gorgeous velvet sofa at a thrift store; it is burgundy/wine colored (and dare I say, very similar to Pantone's ... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Christina Lynn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Nook HELP! - Okay, we have a small 1950 ranch with an 8 foot wide kitchen/dining space. I have struggled for the past three years trying to make this sma... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare