8 Beiträge
Caitlin G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
are the faucet holes precut? - I have a single hole faucet and wondering if that will work or if I’ll need a widespread?
    3 Kommentare
Caitlin G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How wide are each of these cubbies? - Curious to know how wide each cubby is?
    1 Kommentar
Caitlin G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful! Dimensions? - I love this design and the shape of the bench/built-ins. Can you tell me the dimensions of the space used to do the built-ins? Thanks so mu... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Caitlin G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the shower curtain from? - Curious where the shower curtain was purchased or where the material came from. Thanks!
    Kommentar
Caitlin G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the light fixtures from? - Wondering where the light fixtures are from and the model name?
    1 Kommentar
Caitlin G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What is the paint color used here?
    Kommentar
Caitlin G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the sofa from? - Curious where the sofa was purchased. Thanks!
    Kommentar