5 Beiträge
chtvalue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
why does delivery take so long? - Why does delivery take so long?
    1 Kommentar
chtvalue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I remove the drawers? - I have this vanity & love it. Unfortunately, my drain is clogged & I need to get to the plumbing. I cannot figure out how to remove ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
chtvalue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
chtvalue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
numbers & paint - Hi, I am interested in this mailbox. However, I'd like to paint the wood & my address is only 7 & I'd like to have the number at las... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
chtvalue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
installation question - My yard slopes to the street. Will the angled post be a problem? Roughly, there is about a foot in height from the street to about 3' up fro... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar