6 Beiträge
Cindy Flake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
china cabinet dilema - I recently purchased a beautiful antique mahogany china cabinet. My plan when I started looking for a cabinet was to paint the cabinet to co... Lesen Sie mehr
    99 Kommentare
Cindy Flake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom vanity lighting - I need help planning the lighting around my vanity. It is a new build. 12 by 9 foot master bathroom with 10 foot ceilings. I have already pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Cindy Flake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room lighting suggestions wanted - Living room with 10 ft ceilings and vault. 14.5 feet at peak. Need suggestions on how to do lighting and probably a ceiling fan. No electric... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Cindy Flake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lazy susan recycle/garbage center - https://s3.img-b.com/image/private/c_lpad,f_auto,h_1200,t_base,w_1200/v3/product/hafele/hafele_503_14_700.jpg Has anyone used the recycling/... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Cindy Flake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
addition to retirement home advice - We are adding an addition to our vacation home in anticipation of retiring there in a few years. It currently has a second floor master bedr... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Cindy Flake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ugly entryway light - Ugly shiny brass 90’s fixture. Moving in 3 years, need to update for sale but don’t want to spend much money or pay someone to install new f... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare