9 Beiträge
cinfranz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
staging - I am staging my 7 figure home to downsize and need rugs in several areas. How much should I spend on them considering I probably won't be n... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
cinfranz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dried flower arrangement - my husband thinks this dried flower arrangement is ugly and reminds him of something that belongs in an old lady's house in the 70's. I com... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
cinfranz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
cinfranz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is anyone wallpapering these days? - I am trying to wallpaper a dining room and an adjacent bathroom/butlers bar- should they be the same wallpaper? or can they be different to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cinfranz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper - havent seen much wallpaper lately, is it still used?
    1 Kommentar
cinfranz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
two masons working on same fireplace - I have two masons working on my large drystack fireplace and each side is different from the other in technique - should I ask them to rotat... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
cinfranz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
cinfranz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floating furniture - Is that entryway piece of furniture mounted to the wall- I see no legs?
    1 Kommentar