11 Beiträge
cjbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mahogany Bay Village, Belize - This cottage is part of a development in Belize called Mahogany Bay Village. See more photos and pricing on their website. https://mahogany... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
cjbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it possible to order this bench from you? - Schoolhouse Electric used to sell a version of this bench but it has since been replaced by a couch. I am hoping you can tell me that you ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cjbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions? - This may be the very best entry closet I've ever seen. Very well done. Any chance you could share the dimensions? I am in the middle of a re... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cjbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window coverings - Any information you could share on the window coverings would be greatly appreciated. Looking more for the type and source as opposed to col... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
cjbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Width of cabinet? - Any chance you could share the width of this cabinet? And, any suggestions on the minimum width of a cabinet that would hold pots and pans? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cjbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flush hardware - I have found flush/inset hardware rather difficult to hunt down. I would greatly appreciate if you could share a source for the cabinet hard... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cjbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deep sinks and trash underneath - I am planning a remodel that will include a 48" wide sink. (Similar to a Galley Sink or a Kohler Stages but with a really great seamless dra... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
cjbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet wire glass. - This wire glass is proving to be rather elusive. I would greatly appreciate if you could share the source with me. It's on my 'must have' li... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cjbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Inset or overlay? - You're work is beautiful, thank your continuing to respond to questions. Can you confirm that these drawers are a fully overly style? Or are... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
cjbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry door? - Would you please share the entry door manufacturer? It's exactly what I am looking for and I am hoping its steel or fiberglass?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...