5 Beiträge
clarkrobj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awesome Washer/Dryer Hide! - This has to be one of the coolest ideas i've seen in a while. Is this completely custom or is it a kit that wan purchased?
    1 Kommentar
clarkrobj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting Cabinets - Aaah! I can't stand it anymore. I can't stand these cherry orange cabinets. All these HOUZZ articles have encouraged me to get these cabi... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
clarkrobj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting Cabinets - Aaah! I can't stand it anymore. I can't stand these cherry orange cabinets. All these HOUZZ articles have encouraged me to get these cabi... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
clarkrobj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting Cabinets - Aaah! I can't stand it anymore. I can't stand these cherry orange cabinets. All these HOUZZ articles have encouraged me to get these cabi... Lesen Sie mehr
    57 Kommentare
clarkrobj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This room is an unsual dimension. I'm trying to figure out the best furntiure layout to support fireplace viewing and resting while simulta... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare