4 Beiträge
Trish Spillman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No curb appeal!! - We love our home and have updated most of the interior. However, the front yard is horrible!! I know the shrubs need to go, but our bedroo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Trish Spillman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Slowly making over kitchen - Need help finishing up our kitchen...slowly over the last few years, we've upgraded a little. New stainless dishwasher, new granite, put in... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Trish Spillman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here are pics of dining room from the family room first 2 pics, and last from the kitchen. Yes, sorry, it's a round glass table.
    Kommentar
Trish Spillman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room rug - I have a medium sized glass dining table in my smallish formal dining room. As far as shape, do I need to use a round rug only?
    8 Kommentare