9 Beiträge
CLC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will we regret building a deck without stairs? - We are planning to build a composite deck this summer (house will be 2 years old), and we are stuck on the overall design. The main debat... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
CLC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blank slate - I would LOVE any help and ideas! Overwhelmed! - We just moved into a new construction home and are quite overwhelmed with what to do with our landscaping! They will do our final grade th... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
CLC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Top loader with larger capacity than speed queen? - Does anyone have a large capacity top loader washer they would recommend? I have heard so many great things about speed queen, but I really ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
CLC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! What is wrong with our maple tree? - Can anyone tell what is happening with our maple tree? I am not exactly sure what kind of maple it is, but I think it is a silver maple. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
CLC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which wall would you put the bed -- pros/cons to each location? - Please help me decide on bed placement for my daughter's room......I am not sure which wall would be best to put her bed. I will note that s... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
CLC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How far should we go with staging? - Ok, sorry in advance for the long backstory. Last fall we put our house on the market. It sold within days of listing (first showing). ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
CLC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
6 year old giraffe loving daughter -please help me with her bedroom! - I am hoping to get some ideas for my 6 year old daughter's future bedroom. She has unique taste, but currently shares a room with her 2 sist... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    37 Kommentare
CLC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picture frames throughout the house- should they be same color? Style? - How do you approach frames for pictures and art throughout the house? Should an effort be made to match them? Should frames be the same... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
CLC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door handle/hardware -- nickel or ORB with dark door? - We are building, and our choices for front door hardware are Oil rubbed bronze or brushed nickel. Doing a split handle (ORB on outside with ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare