6 Beiträge
Clarissa Wong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fire pit/table cover help - Help please! We just put in the fire glass and fire balls. Do we need to get a fire pit cover to protect the glass and balls from rain/milde... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Clarissa Wong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fire pit fire balls - Hi Has anyone used fire balls for their outdoor fire pit? What did you use for the base? Fire glass or lava rock? Thanks
    Kommentar
Clarissa Wong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
staircase construction help - Hi does anyone know where I can find info on the building codes for stair construction? We are in a new construction home and noticed that... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Clarissa Wong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
laminate flooring installed next to large slider - I’m looking for some input from flooring experts. My new house has been recently completed and I noticed that the laminate floor next to our... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Clarissa Wong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laminated wood near patio door - Hi We did a walk through for our new build. The whole row of laminated wood along the sliding doors was really bouncy. The project manager h... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Clarissa Wong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New build. Qs on quality of baseboards - Hi We just closed on our new build. Can I get your opinions on some things that bothered me? Are baseboards and window trims supposed to m... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare