14 Beiträge
CiCi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love all the personalization you did and your great use of space!! - Is that a smaller than standard tub? I am looking for a short but still narrow one - I may have to give up on having jets.
    1 Kommentar
CiCi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
CiCi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
CiCi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can it bear much weight? - I am wondering if I can use this to hold a 1/2 in 48x48 square or 54"x 54" square piece of glass for a dining table. Is that possible? If ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
CiCi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
CiCi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In general on your site, how do I know the depth of the sinks? - Different items give different information, which is frustrating. I am looking for a deep bathroom sink because I will have to do my hand wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
CiCi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like to use a square pc. of glass 54-60 inches. - I need whichever size would accommodate 2 chairs on each side. In addition, I would want to secure the driftwood base onto something and use... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
CiCi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
CiCi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
CiCi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...