4 Beiträge
clw1187 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to put on this dining room wall - I've been decorating my dining room over the past few weeks, and I feel I have it close to complete. However, there is this long wall that s... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
clw1187 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please Help!!! Stain or Paint Kitchen Cabinets? - Please help! I moved into my boyfriend's house about a year ago and I am (slowly) putting a "woman's touch" on the house. As you will see ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
clw1187 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace Makeover - When I moved in with my boyfriend, we both agreed we wanted to redo the fireplace. However, we didn't like the look of white washing the bri... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
clw1187 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color to paint Kitchen cabinets? - I moved into my boyfriend's house about a year ago and I am (slowly) putting a "woman's touch" on the house. As you will see in some of my... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar