12 Beiträge
cm2529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me decide best stain for Brazilian cherry! - I have 20 year old Brazilian cherry floors that we just sanded. We r between going w a darker stain vs leaving them natural clear stain. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
cm2529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help w sofa and LVP floor color - Hi we’ve lived in our house w Brazilian cherry floors for 25 years. We would like to take a break from dark floors and install luxury vinyl ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
cm2529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cushion and accent table help? - Hi all. I’m struggling w what color/style cushion to put on these chairs. I was thinking of putting a little table in between for coffee. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
cm2529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with master sitting area - Hi everyone. I’m totally stuck on this and would love your honest opinion. I have these 2 chairs I was going to donate or sell. But we are t... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
cm2529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Keys house exterior lamp help? - Hello everyone. We have a vacation home in the Florida Keys that we just painted a light grayish white color. It used to be light yellow. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cm2529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with entryway and living room - Hello we are a family of 5. I’ve been stuck on how to furnish/decorate our entryway and living room for 5 years! I think it’s bc they just a... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
cm2529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Coffee table and "bringing together" my family room please! - Hello everyone, I'm really struggling w what kind of coffee table to put in my family and I was hoping to get your advice. I have attached ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
cm2529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What sealer to keep Brazilian cherry floors as light as possible? - Hello I have brazilian cherry floors. Last time we got them done we stained them ebony and I hate them. They are beautiful but you can see e... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
cm2529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP! Tried to fix scratch on stainless steel fridge & made it worse. - Hello. Please help. I have a new stainless steel monogram refrigerator. I scratched it “across”, not in direction of grain. So I googled. It... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
cm2529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you whitewash solid Brazilian cherry floors? - Hello. I’ve got a home with 3000sf of Brazilian cherry. It’s in great shape. We’ve had it 15 years. But we are tired of dark and want to go ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...