9 Beiträge
cmalbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What other appliance fits in a dishwasher's space? - We just bought a home with two dishwashers on a large island - one doesn't work and we don't need two anyway. I've thought of putting a wine... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
cmalbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets and floors - Beautiful!! What is that lovely creamy cabinet color? Also, can you tell us the source of the floor? Is it stone, tile, LVP?
    Kommentar
cmalbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fire pit or fireplace for a warm spot in the backyard? - Considering one of these for our backyard - we are in coastal So Cal and I'd like to enjoy evenings outside with family and friends, if only... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
cmalbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing 48" built in Thermador with 36" Subzero? - We're moving into a home with a 15 year-old, 48" Thermador built in refrigerator. it will be just my husband and I living there as reti... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
cmalbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which type of fabric hangs best in a traditional drapery panel? - When choosing a woven fabric for drapery panels, which hangs the nicest? Cotton, cotton blends, viscose, linen blends? Something else? I'm ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cmalbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How long will this 2008 Thermador refrigerator last? - We are purchasing a home with a Thermador side by side refrigerator, original to the house from 2008. How long should this last before needi... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
cmalbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier or lantern for traditional family room? - I'm finishing the remodel on my family room and can't decide between a chandelier or lantern for the room, which measures 18 x 16, with 10 f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
cmalbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with recessed cans in vanity soffit - Hi everyone! I am replacing the fluorescent bulbs in this soffit with can lighting (preferably led lights in small cans). The vanity is 12' ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
cmalbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar