7 Beiträge
cme44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for brick inside the house - I purchased a thinbrick to match my exterior brick so I could brick a wall in each bedroom only to find that the finish is powdery and will ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cme44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need HELP picking paint sheen! - New Construction, I have three floors, house faces due north, no windows on the west side, most of the windows on on the south side. The ba... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cme44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any options for 2 36" doors? - I am bringing together two 36" doors, so I think I need a 12' rail. LOVE THIS HARDWARE!! Any options for me?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
cme44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorative Slate in Shower -- Good Idea or Not? - Has anyone had experience living with slate in their shower? Designer wants to do this tile https://shawfloors.com/flooring/tile-and-stone/... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
cme44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are can lights here to stay? - I am building an "English Country Cottage" style home, and my builder has put in can lights everywhere, insisting that is "th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
cme44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DESPERATE for Kitchen Design Help - New construction, I have a 4' wide window and will be putting a 24" farm sink under it. No idea what kind of cabinet layout to choose ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cme44 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is a designer vs. an architect? - I bought a piece of land, now I'm trying to figure out where to start in the process. Do I need a designer first or an architect? Which on... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare