4 Beiträge
cml1229 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help updating outdated fireplace (DIY) - I want to (temporarily) update the tiile aroumd my family room fireplace until I can afford to replace it. At first I was going to paint it... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
cml1229 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with master bath paint color to go with light emperador marble and dark cabinets - Need help - want a beige-y color (not too light) to go with dark wood cabinets and light emperador floor/countertop - thanks! (prefer Benja... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cml1229 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with finishing touches in powder room - OK - so the basketweave floor tile and vanity are in - crema marfil marble counter is ordered. Need paint color - liking greens and thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cml1229 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier in master bath - Hi there - I am going to put a chandelier above my tub in the master bath. My fixtures are polished nickel and I'm having trouble finding a... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare