18 Beiträge
cmsjackson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How does it attach? - How do you attach it to the horizontal pice of wood it sits on? Does it screw on?
    1 Kommentar
cmsjackson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you attach the mail box? - How is the mail box attached to the horizontal piece of wood it sits on. Is it screwed on?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
cmsjackson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
cmsjackson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
cmsjackson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3 quick questions - Do these screw in? If so, are screws supplied? What are the dimensions of it?
    4 Kommentare
cmsjackson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modern towel and grab bars? - Can anyone suggest matching modern grab and towel bars in brushed nickel? I cannot find any that actually match my brushed nickel faucets
    6 Kommentare
cmsjackson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Use of Elastilon - Has anyone used Elastilon for laying hardwood floors over a concrete slab? If so, what were the results and how long ago did you do it? tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
cmsjackson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door - Love the front door. do you know who makes it and what it is called? Thanks very much
    Kommentar
cmsjackson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 Pac cupboards - I really like Australian 2 Pac cupboards. Can anyone tell me what to ask for in the USA to make sure that I get the same finish? I underst... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
cmsjackson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please tell me what kind of recessed lights you did? - I am curious because it is a sloping ceiling. Would like to know if you used the lights for sloping ceilings or adjustable ones because they... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...