4 Beiträge
Crystal Ness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    13 Kommentare
Crystal Ness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with color for faux kitchen roman shade - I have very busy counter tops and white cabinets. My accent wall is a pale yellow and the other walls are SW Kilm Beige. I have no idea what... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Crystal Ness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen window treatment help - Please let me know if I should go without a valance or choose one of the more contemporary ones I have pictured here. I'm not sure if they g... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Crystal Ness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with living room - Ladies please help me pick out rugs, lamps, lamp shades, and curtains, I have no clue what I'm doing. I have a small house with an accent wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare