57 Beiträge
Chanel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Toddler bedroom - My lil one just got upgraded to a toddler bed and we want to decorate his room. He loves cars, trucks and airplanes so planning a theme alon... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Chanel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remodel project help needed!! - We are considering buying a house and we would like to remodel the bathrooms and kitchen. Does anyone have a recommendation on what websites... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Chanel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen backsplash ideas - I am looking for ideas for kitchen backsplash
    1 Kommentar
Chanel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen sink and faucet - We are adding new granite countertops for out kitchen. Giallo ornamental is the granite have finalized, we are looking for budget options fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Chanel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Area rug ?? - Need recommendations for area rugs for living room. Brown fabric couch and beige walls and oak hardwood. I am considering a morocco trelli... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Chanel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room dilemma - With some constraints I am looking for suggestions on updating my living room The sofas and the coffee table will stay the same, I am looki... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Chanel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Backsplash - I am looking to update my kitchen by adding backsplash. Since the layout of the kitchen is an open floor plan to the rest of living room and... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Chanel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Chanel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain and swags - I recently got a long swag fabric to create a natural swag like look. The only problem I am having is this is not holding it well as I move ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Chanel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedding and curtain - Any tips on how to color coordinate bedding and curtains?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...