9 Beiträge
codoran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help place furniture an upright piano - I have two couches I would like to use in the space and keeping our piano is a must. Couches are not sentimental but fairly new so if I can'... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
codoran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
codoran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
4 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
codoran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
codoran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
codoran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
codoran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
codoran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help concrete around our pool! - We have 1600 sqft. traditional concrete around our new in-ground pool. I call it sidewalk concrete. It's just normal concrete. We didn't do ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
codoran hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is sq ft. of decking? - What is the sq ft of decking? Especially the far side with the lounge chairs? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare