11 Beiträge
cofarb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need to find "cool" hardware for maple hand rail. - I love the hardware on the rail pictured here, but the wood is not maple. Can anyone refer me to someplace, preferably online, where I could... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cofarb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too matchy-matchy? - Last year I renovated my master bathroom. The original vanity/sink was actually in the carpeted bedroom; there was a small door that led to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
cofarb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
All inclusive? - Does this item include everything I need (except the door and a handle)?
    1 Kommentar
cofarb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this the full set needed to hang a single door? - From the description, it seems to be everything I need (except the door itself) but the picture doesn't show the full set of parts. Just wan... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cofarb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout colors for bathroom wall and floor tile. - Need advice for not-white grout for tile floor and walls. The floor tile is matte white with glossy light gray accents (http://tinyurl.com/y... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cofarb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for quartz countertop color. - I'm doing a modest master bath renovation. All the tile has been chosen. Everything is white and light gray. I'm also finishing a mission st... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
cofarb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are max. & min. heights of the seat? - It's described as adjustable but bar and counter heights vary dramatically. I'd like to know max. & min. heights.
    1 Kommentar
cofarb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Covering interior French doors? - I'm converting a formal (i.e., unused) living room into a guest room. One of my first design issues is how to provide privacy since the Fren... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cofarb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To "matchy-matchy"? - A year after I finished my kitchen reno, I realized that my island top was too small. I bit the bullet and replaced it with a larger one, ma... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cofarb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Relying on online customer reviews - I've just completed major renovations, selecting and often purchasing products online, without the chance to see them in real life. I read c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...