9 Beiträge
LC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining area dimensions - Can you please tell me the width of the dining area?
    Kommentar
LC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Island Dimensions - Hi-would you be able to send the dimensions of this kitchen island? Thank you.
    Kommentar
LC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
painting pebble dash - Hi, Do you have any photos of before this house was painted? I’ve a pebble dash house and am considering painting but my builder said that... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
LC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions of storage area - Can you please tell me what the dimensions of the into for housing the toaster, coffee machine, etc is please.
    Kommentar
LC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
LC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Inward opening door hinges - Hi, could you please advise what hinges are used that allow the doors to open inwards? I am looking for something suitable for a wardrobe do... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
LC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Inward hinged opening doors - Can you please advise what hinges are used on the door to the bathroom please?
    Kommentar
LC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Inward opening door hinges - Can you please advise what type of hinge that is used on the door to allow inward opening.
    2 Kommentare
LC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pebble Dash query - Hi, I’ve an 1960s build house with a porch. We are planning to remove the porch. The house is currently pebble dashed and I’m wondering if ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar