14 Beiträge
computerklutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for oddly shaped fireplace - Hello. I am trying to stage one of my rental property for pictures. I just carried in stuff and plunked it on fireplace. I would like to use... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
computerklutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are GE Monogram Refrigerators dependable? - I'm considering a 36" wide, 72" tall GE Monogram side by side. I'm having trouble finding any opinions on it. Does anyone have any... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
computerklutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Converting tub to shower only - We are remodeling a recently purchased and nearly gutted foreclosure. The master bathroom is down to the studs, and where there was once a b... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
computerklutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Egress Problem with city on older home - Hello, We purchased a foreclosure home that was pretty gutted out by the previous owner. We are fixing it up and will eventually move in to... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
computerklutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landlord question...New tub or refinish? - I am going to gut the main hall bath, it is a typical 1940 bath with weird tile. Previous owner had started already tearing out tile. The qu... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
computerklutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landlord advice on flooring - Hi all, I started a new thread as I did end up buying the house down the street. Bank had said they would close March 24 (originally Feb 24... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
computerklutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Possibly buying an older home to rent, advice.. - Hi all, I'm new to this forum so wanted to introduce myself. I'm Lisa and live in Fort Worth. I grew up with my parents having rental prope... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
computerklutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating help with new bathroom remodel - Hi all, We just redid the tile, tub and fixture in our late 1940's home. This is the hallway bath, which we did in black and white versus t... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
computerklutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you install a marble backsplash strip to vanity? - I purchased this vanity at Lowes. http://www.lowes.com/pd_276305-54446-67534_0?productId=1237909&Ntt=vanity&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
computerklutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!...Plumber charged over $1967 for 45minutes.. - I feel I have been taken advantage of by a national plumbing company. It is plumbing chain that says how nice they are...hmmm, not telling t... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...