16 Beiträge
configureit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy a mature Rhus Typhina Dissecta ornamental tree in UK. - This tree is featured in your 'Small gardens' section and I believe is commonly known as Stags Horn tree.
    1 Kommentar
configureit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My dining room - Stunning room! Could you please give me details of the "Greek key" style patterned carpet in the Living Room Project and if it is available ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
configureit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could you tell me where I can find these ceilings lights please? - Lights detailed on the Rhapsody in Blue kitchen
    1 Kommentar
configureit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy these wall tiles please? - I have seen similar wall tiles as a kitchen splash back on Houzz recently, but when I enquired about them I found that they were from an Ame... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
configureit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who stocks these tiles please? - Quartz 1. stone/glass/metal mix mosaic wall tile - 350 x 350 sheet in green
    1 Kommentar
configureit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who rocks these tiles please? - Quartz 1 Stone/ Glass/ Metal mix mosaic wall tile 350 x 350 sheet
    1 Kommentar
configureit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refurbishing tiny cloakroom - Could I ask you for details of the "feather" wallpaper please? Many thanks.
    1 Kommentar
configureit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New kitchen - Could you please tell me what the island bench top is made of. It looks like marble, but on close inspection of the corner, I think it is ma... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
configureit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New cloakroom - Please will you confirm that wallpaper has been used in this cloakroom and if so, whose is it? Many thanks.
    Kommentar
configureit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...