27 Beiträge
Jennifer Schwarz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hosta seed and heating mats - Be careful if you use a seedling heating mat. I used one this season and destroyed most of my seed. It was so disappointing. I have been cor... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Jennifer Schwarz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Avalon Acres Hosta Sale - I just wanted to let everyone know that aahostas.com has slashed prices by 25% on some of their hosta. Now why couldn't they have done this ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Jennifer Schwarz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Silver Bay for Janice - Hi Janice, I am a little late posting the Silver Bay pic. Sorry! Better late than never! ;) You can really see the nice shade of blue compar... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jennifer Schwarz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Katie Q pic for Paul - Hi Paul, You said you wanted to see a mature pic of Katie Q. I got mine as one eye in 2006. I don't have a picture of the first year, howeve... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Jennifer Schwarz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flame Stitch Close-up for Paul - Per the request of paul_in_mn here is a close-up of Flame Stitch today.
    2 Kommentare
Jennifer Schwarz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mary Marie Anne - Mary Marie Anne is one of my spring favorites. It is really a great looking hosta which often gets overlooked. I wish I would have taken a p... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Jennifer Schwarz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring pics 5th set - I didn't want to make the page load too slowly for people with slower connections so I am making multiple sets. That's all! Hope you enjoye... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Jennifer Schwarz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring Pics 4th set - I didn't want to make the page load too slowly for people with slower connections so I am making multiple sets.
    6 Kommentare
Jennifer Schwarz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring Pics 3rd set - I didn't want to make the page load too slowly for people with slower connections so I am making multiple sets.
    2 Kommentare
Jennifer Schwarz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring Pics 2nd set - I didn't want to make the page load too slowly for people with slower connections so I am making multiple sets.
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...