9 Beiträge
coniferbros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gall Gardens 2019 update - Welcome to Gall Gardens. Please enjoy your tour...
10 „Gefällt mir“    35 Kommentare
coniferbros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Larix understock options - What is the best rootstock choice for larch? Is it true that Pseudotsuga menziesii can be used? Will there be incompatibility issues down t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
coniferbros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nutrient questions...CRF, micros, etc - I'm growing mostly dwarf conifers and some japanese maples in containers using gritty mix. I've been using Osmocote plus 15-9-12 applied on... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
coniferbros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gall Gardens 2017 - OK, time for Gall Gardens 2.0. This is sort of a continuation from my previous thread: Gall Gardens 2016 Many of these photos I'm sure are... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    44 Kommentare
coniferbros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gall Gardens 2016 - Hi all. I'm a new member to this site this year. I've enjoyed browsing through the endless posts and photos of gardens and conifers. It is q... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    46 Kommentare
coniferbros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pinus bungeana 'Diamant' - Bright needles? - I will start with a photo from this spring And current As you can see, the needles have become a lime green/yellow. Mostly wondering if ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
coniferbros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hosta ID - It doesn't really matter, but does anyone know what cultivar this may be? I got it from a neighbor that did not want it in their garden anym... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
coniferbros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picea glauca 'Pendula' [prostrate] - Does Picea glauca 'Pendula' need staked for height or does it develop a leader on it's own? I have other plants of this variety that develop... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
coniferbros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picea pungens 'Schloss Herrenstein' - I recently came across this plant at a nursery. I was intrigued by the unique growth habit with the multiple leaders. Ended up tagging two o... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare