5 Beiträge
Connie Rose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Antique bathroom vanity....what to do with top? - Our house was built in 1910, so we keep within that style, with a twist! We used an old dresser for our vanity. I want to put a new top o... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Connie Rose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden bench......should I stain.....paint? - Have this wooden bench from garage sale! I love it under grape arbor....but the whole area is too dark, I think. It is solid aged wood ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Connie Rose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shutters on 1910 house - Part 2..... We are wanting to make our 1910 village home appear more welcoming..... We had new landscaping done last fall. Which will b... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Connie Rose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front of house question. Help! - We moved into this 1910 home in village a year ago. We did a lot of work on the inside, and last summer had the front landscaped..so these ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Connie Rose hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I replace original windows from 1910 cottage with vinyl? - We love our cottage. All original windows still in working order, but the kitchen windows are north facing and are sooo drafty. We inve... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare