103 Beiträge
coray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not a question at all…. - ….but wow! If I ever build a house in Maine (unfortunately not very likely since we live in NC mountains) I’ll know whom to call! Awesome pr... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
coray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island pendant lights - Would you share who makes these cool pendant lights? I think these could look great in our kitchen….thank you.
    2 Kommentare
coray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for advice with house exterior - Sooo…..I usually do fine with interior design decisions, but I really have no idea when it comes to the exterior. We are gearing up for an e... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
coray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this rug! - Could you share where it came from?
    1 Kommentar
coray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I just love this rug! - Might you have a source for this pretty rug?
    Kommentar
coray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help…..wallpaper mess-up! - Ok….this is (at least for me) sort of an emergency! We have real grasscloth wallpaper (by Thibaut, with linen stitching) in our living room,... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
coray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for help with HVAC issues….we need a guru! - We’ve got a problem that is driving me batty. We live in the NC mountains, where winter air is super dry, but summers, despite cool air, are... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
coray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love these stools! - Hi Emily….I love these stools and was wondering if you remember where you got them?
    4 Kommentare
coray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wow, what a house! - If I may, I love the cool hallway light fixtures….where are they from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
coray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for recommendations re stain for maple floors - Hello, Houzzers….we’re about to have our floors refinished, which are a “character grade maple”. Currently they’ve got some kind of yellow s... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...