14 Beiträge
corina313 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help on kitchen wall colors. - I'm remodeling my kitchen and this the granite I purchased and the cabinet color not to sure on the backsplash but I'm looking for these ton... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
corina313 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which backsplash goes well with my granite? - I'm getting maple shaker style cabinets in a medium brown..this is the granite that's going on. I need help on the backsplash, I really like... Jetzt abstimmen
    31 Kommentare    93 Stimmen
corina313 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need recommendation on the color of glass mosaic backsplash. - I am looking for the horizontal glass mosaic backsplash, I want the color to really POP! These are the color of cabinets I'm getting and the... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
corina313 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's a better wood for kitchen cabinets? Alder or Maple? - I'm trying to decide on the color and I don't really want the grain to show. I wanted Maple but the contractor showed me a sample color of A... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
corina313 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Single or double kitchen sink? - I'm remodeling my kitchen don't know if I should get a double sink gain or go or a single? Jetzt abstimmen
    8 Kommentare    29 Stimmen
corina313 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help on kitchen layout? - This is my kitchen I'm going to remodel with all new medium maple shaker style cabinets and granite counter tops. I'm putting new cabinets o... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
corina313 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which door handles should I go with? - I'm remodeling my kitchen with all new medium maple shaker cabinets with a beige lite brown granite. What door handles would look better? Jetzt abstimmen
    17 Kommentare    48 Stimmen
corina313 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas on under cabinet lighting? - Sorry for all the questions I'm trying to get my kitchen remodeled completely before the years over and there's so much decisions. I want li... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
corina313 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen sink: under mount or top mount? - I'm completely remodeling my kitchen and I don't know what to get? Under mount or top mount sink.
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
corina313 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which hood range should I go for? - I'm going to remodel my kitchen and its not that big. i had my mind set on a microwave over range but do do the wonderful advice on HOUZZ i ... Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    9 Stimmen
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...