8 Beiträge
corneliav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lantern - Can I use this light on a sloped ceiling?
    Kommentar
corneliav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picture hangers - How did you hang the pictures? What is the item you hung them from?
    Kommentar
corneliav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light 2 - Can this light be installed on a vaulted ceiling?
    Kommentar
corneliav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light - Can this light be installed on a vaulted ceiling?
    Kommentar
corneliav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ground cover - What is the name of the purple plants?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
corneliav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front of the house - What are the names of the plants? I am looking for ideas for the front bed close to the house.
    Kommentar
corneliav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shrubs - What is the name of the lime green shrubs ?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
corneliav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the names of the palms? - I would like to know the names of the palms in the picture.
    Kommentar