7 Beiträge
coseyl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
coseyl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar stools - Does anyone know where I can find these bar stools.
    5 Kommentare
coseyl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refinishing vs new cabinets and other kitchen dilemias! - Hi All, We are set to close on a big dinosaur of a house. I posted a few kitchen pics a few months ago.......I'll see if I can repost. The ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
coseyl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What could be done w/t kitchen - Hello All, I am a long time lurker and an infrequent poster!!!! The kitchen itself, is estimated to be around 18 x 14. The picture that sh... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
coseyl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash torment (pics) - So here is a picture of my cabinets and granite..(I didn't choose it so, I am doing the best that I can with what I have!). The floor is a 2... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
coseyl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone used beveled subway tiles for the backsplash? - Does anyone have pictures of a backsplash using beveled subway tiles? Thanks, Leslie
    8 Kommentare
coseyl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash torment - I am a long time peeker and a first time poster. My dilema is that I am attempting to find the perfect backsplash for the house that we have... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare