5 Beiträge
cotk8305 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like to purchase the sofa/chaise pictured here. - I am furnishing a 1920's cottage in south Louisiana. The living room is fairly small, about 15' x 18'. This is the style I want to use for... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cotk8305 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PLEASe do not post items for sale without PRICES clearlly marked! Consider your customer's time as valuable! THank YOU!!!
    1 Kommentar
cotk8305 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the other colors this shower curtain comes in?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
cotk8305 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who is the artist that painted these large, lovely portraits? I would like to contact them. Does anyone know who it is or how I can contac... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cotk8305 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
anyone know where this chandelier came from? Looks like an artisan piece to me. I love it!
    Kommentar