11 Beiträge
cphail5546 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Material? - Hey Shannon, This is an absolutely glorious home! My husband and I are very interested in building a small ferrocement house on our land. Do... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
cphail5546 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions Please? - Hey! This is such a wonderful idea for any closet! Do you happen to know the dimensions of this jewelry island? I like that it is small but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cphail5546 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Perfect Space! - This is the PERFECT Space. You've done an incredible job. Would you mind sharing the dimensions? Or the rough dimensions? They would be so h... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
cphail5546 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wow!! What are the rough dimensions Please? - Hey there! This is absolutely fantastic. I love the layout and design ( : both are glorious. Would you mind sharing the rough dimensions if ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cphail5546 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Dimensions - Hey there! This is absolutely spectacular! We are currently building and are working with dimensions right now- talk about a pain! But this ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cphail5546 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Dimensions Please? - Hey there! My husband and I are building our house, and I love the dimensions of this open space (from the living room where the photographe... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
cphail5546 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Dimensions Please? - Wow! This is a stunning room!! We are working on the design for our new build, and I would love to know the dimensions for this kitchen if y... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cphail5546 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is beautiful! Especially the couch! - Would you mind sharing where the couch is from? It's lovely, and works so well in this room.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
cphail5546 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the sink vanity! - This sink vanity is absolutely beautiful! It would be perfect for our house. Would you mind pointing me to where I can purchase one? Thanks ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cphail5546 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brand of Sink? - Wow! this is absolutely fabulous. Everything is so peaceful and serene. Would you mind telling me the brand of that sink? We are planning a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...