6 Beiträge
Courtney W hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type/color flooring? - I have to replace my dark engineered wood flooring because of irreparable water damage in an area. I'd like to install something lighter but... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Courtney W hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Courtney W hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring, Stairs, and general design advice DESPERATELY needed - Our home currently has very dark engineered wood flooring in 2 living spaces, 2 dining spaces and 1st Stair tread and riser, and travertine ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Courtney W hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Courtney W hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Courtney W hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room design help needed! - My husband and I just moved into a house 3x the size of any we've ever lived in before. We've never had a house with a formal living room. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare