40 Beiträge
cra4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
IT’S IN THE DETAILS!! - I need help finishing our dining room! Here are 3 different photos to give you an idea of the room. It’s a large room with high ceilings. We... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    30 Kommentare
cra4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the true color? - In the photo it looks like a very light burnt orange? What is the true color of this? I love the look, it is exactly what I’m looking for bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
cra4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need to know the linen color? - Is the linen color a natural (light beige) color or is it a darker beige? Or a lighter linen color? I like the gold but I want to be sure of... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
cra4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WHAT IS THE TRUE COLOR? - Is the yellow a bright yellow? Or more of a golden yellow? I’m looking for a gold color.... even more of a darkish golden color?
    Kommentar
cra4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Oval Set? No arm chairs? - Does this set come with an oval table? And 4 chairs NO arm. Or do you have another set with an oval table? 2 arm chair 4 NO arms.
    Kommentar
cra4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Chandelier Information - Will you please tell me more about the light fixture (large drum shade with crystals) in the dining room photo? Who makes it? Where can I bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
cra4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does this come in gold? - I’d like the same thing but in gold!
    1 Kommentar
cra4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does this come in gold? - Looking for the exact same thing but in gold!
    Kommentar
cra4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is this a set of 3? - If so...what are the sizes?
    1 Kommentar
cra4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brown and White? Color? - The color says brown and white? I need a camel, beige or taupe. Does this come in other colors?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...